Apex Ventures provides the best service when it comes to HOA management in Nashville. Whether you are a self-managed Home Owners Association looking for accounting services or need full service management, our experienced staff are ready to serve you.
Full Service HOA Management
This partnership with your community is our most effective method to assisting your Board of Directors in maintaining and enhancing your Community.
Communication is very important in maintaining an Association. Our managers will work with your board to develop a good communication system for your Association that works with the expectations of your residents.
Each of our managers are highly trained and are members of CAI (Community Association institute). CAI provides many educational tools on topics that directly relate to Community Associations.
Our Full Service HOA Management Includes:
- Regular inspections of the property for violations, repairs, etc
- Recommends contractors and secures bids for any maintenance, repair, replacement on the common property.
- All Accounting services which include financial reporting, processing monthly fees, late notices, assisting with audits, accounts payable, tax filing, and any other communication related to accounting.
- Assist with all meetings of the board and owners including sending out meeting notice, proxies, assist in facilitating the meeting and any requried supplemental documentation.
- Maintain records for the Association, records for each owner, etc.
- Manager is the “buffer” between the homeowner and the board to help alleviate all of the questions directed at the HOA from owners, vendors, title agents, etc.
- Manager helps produce a budget each year for the Board.
- 24 Hour emergency access through a 3rd party vendor. We work directly with Accuworks to address any after hours emergencies that arise outside of normal business hours.
- Communication including assisting the board with newsletters, if needed.
Financials/ HOA Bookkeeping Only
Does your budget not allow for full management services? Do you have a good understanding of running a business/non-profit (which is what an HOA is)? Do you not trust a management company to care for your Association?
Whatever your reasoning, if the answer to any of these questions is yes, the being self managed might be the best option for your Association.
Should you choose our Self Managed option, we would assist your Association with our Financial services. Which include, processing monthly payments, Delinquency, collections, monthly reporting, etc.
Of course we realize that issues will arise that might require additional assistance from a professional. We will still be available as that resource to help guide you through any situation that could arise.
HOA Management You Can Trust
Regardless of the level of service you choose, you can rest assured that our experienced staff will take personal ownership of all your management needs.